Thursday, June 20, 2013

Sour Cream Ranch Dip


This recipe is one that I remember eating when I was 6. I'm sure it's been around longer than that in our family though. Basically we call it chips & dip and we usually eat it with potato chips. It was a treat, not something we got very often. Usually we would have it when Papa & Great Mary would come down on vacation. For me it has a lot of memories, but it also tastes awesome and deserves to be posted!

Ingredients
1 16oz. tub of sour cream
1 pkg. of ranch dressing powder mix

Directions
1. Dump the sour cream out into a larger bowl. Add in the ranch flavor mix. Stir until well combined.
2. Pour back into the sour cream container and store in fridge until ready to use.

Notes
~This recipe is better after it sits in the fridge a day, but it still tastes good fresh made up.
~Serve with Lays potato chips!

2 comments:

  1. Yum I love ranch. I shouldn't have clicked on this. Now I will be having chips and dip tonight. :)
    Hugs,
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've actually been craving this a lot lately lol. It is very good!

      Helen

      Delete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.