Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wednesday Weekly Review #27


This week on the WWR I would like to share with you the link parties I link up at. This is something I haven't brought into the WWR in awhile so I figured it was time for an update! Today I'm going to share with you my favorite link parties...enjoy and stop by some of those Wednesday parties linked below!


I Gotta Try That Link Party. This is a party I've probably been linking up with for at least 6 or 8 months now. I'll just say it's a fabulous Monday party and I try not to miss it for anything! :)


Waste Not Want Not Wednesdays. A link party for sharing Gluten Free recipes, frugal tips and tricks, and more!


Heavenly Treats Sunday. This blog hop is ONLY for desserts! And every time I link up I always find a ton of things I want to try!!


Inspire Me Wednesday. Another favorite link party of mine hosted by Mama Buzz.


Fluster's Creative Muster Wednesday's. This link party can get quite crazy because there are so many links on it! But it's a lot of fun and I can always find great stuff!


We Did It! Wednesday. This a link party hosted by Sew Much Ado.


We Made That Wednesday. A link party for kid stuff! Crafts, snacks, anything goes as long as it's related to kids!


Adorned From Above Blog Hop. This is actually a link party for sharing fun projects and foods that you've posted on your blog. JSYN. And it goes live every Wednesday! :)


Tidbit Thursday. This party is hosted by Larissa @ Papa is a Preacher. This party is all about sharing random tidbits from your previous posts!


Clever Chicks Blog Hop. I seriously LOVE this link party! There is always great info being shared at these parties whether it's about raising backyard chickens, or gardening, or just delicious recipes & thrifty projects. This is one of my favorites! This is a Monday hop.


Forever Fridays. This is a WEDDING topic link party. I've shared links a few times but need to write more about my own wedding so I'll have more to share here! FF is hosted by According to Jax.


Pin Me Link Party. To join in the fun here you can add your pins and then you have to go find and pin to Pinterest 3 other posts from the party! It's a lot of fun!


Recycled Fashion Finds. This party is all about clothing refashions! The party goes live quarterly I believe.


Well I think that's all of them. If it's not then I've at least covered most of them! lol. I mostly like to 'party' on Wednesday's and Friday's so if you have a party going on one of those days let me know about it so I can join in the fun! :)

Featured? Grab a Button!
On the left sidebar click the "grab a button" tab (or click the link) and scroll down to the "I was featured @ Blue Eyed Beauty Blog" button to share on your blog!!!

Interested In Seeing More Blogs?
If you loved these blogs, you may enjoy the other's I've featured since the birth of The Wednesday Weekly Review. How can you find them without going through each post? Easy! Just view all the buttons on my Pinterest board: Blogs I've Featured!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my party Helen! I always enjoy viewing your links. Have a great week see you tomorrow at this weeks party!

    Robin @ Fluster Buster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my party Helen. I sure do appreciate it!
    Hugs,
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my link party, Helen! That's very sweet of you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.