Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The Great Blog Train #6 {June}


Follow Me!
Part of the rules is following the hosts {Angie @ God's Growing Garden, Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures, and myself}. Here's where you can connect with me so choose what works for you and let me know how you followed by leaving me a comment so I can visit you too!



The Great Blog Train
A monthly blog hop departing from your online train station on the first Wednesday of every month!

About The Name & Blog Hop
The railway and trains helped build North America and brought people together. We also want this blog hop to bring people together -- we designed it so that nobody will be left out. Don't worry if you are late boarding this train! Even the caboose will be chugging down the tracks to new relationships because the very last entry will receive a feature next month!

RULES
1. Follow all three of the hostesses in at least one of the following ways: GFC, Twitter, Pinterest, Bloglovin, Linky, Networked Blogs, or Facebook. Then leave us a comment telling us how you followed so that we can come back & visit you! The hostesses are:

  

2. Now link up your family friendly blog to the train...please only use your homepage, NOT a specific post! As you see below, we are quite serious about this rule:


3. And last, but not least, connect to the boxcar in front of you (the blog in the linky just before you). Stop by that person's blog, have a look around and leave a comment letting them know that you stopped in!

Now that you have your ticket you are
ready to board the rest of the train!

OPTIONAL: You may grab our "Great Blog Train" button and post it on your side bar or linky page. Also, feel free to spread the word! The more the merrier!!!

Blue Eyed Beauty Blog


The Featured Caboose!

Marigolds' Loft

Natalie has a wonderful blog with book reviews, crafty tips, blog hops & giveaways...she loves to knit & crochet, and she is a Vibrational Therapist who works with alternative healing methods. She is originally from South Africa but now lives in Switzerland with her hubby & two teen girls.

{Were you featured? Stop by my "Grab A Button" page to get "The Great Blog Train: 
I Was The Featured Caboose" button!! Congratulations!}

Hop on Board!



Receive A Heads Up Next Month!
I send out 'reminder' emails for this hop.
If you'd like to be on the list just leave me a comment!
OR email me @ mrshelenstafford {at} yahoo {dot} com!
Thank you!!!

8 comments:

  1. Woot woot! Thanks for hosting!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•`¤... Jennifer
    Jenn's Random Scraps

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower from this weeks blog hop! It is a really nice spot on the internet, congrats!

    Wish you a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower from this weeks blog hop!

    Wish you a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen! Thanks for hosting...have a wonderful rest of your week lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I followed you on bloglovin!! This is the first blog hop I have ever done, but I love it!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopped into the train, Helen! Thank you once again for the ticket!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have joined the Great Blog Train! I am following you on Bloglovin! :)


    lifeofalittlesongbird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.