Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Spring Style | Lifeguard Trainer


This outfit is one I wore earlier this Spring but was unable to share then because of the laptop issues I had going on at that time. It's still one of my favorites and of course it could easily be a summer outfit too so that's why I've decided to go ahead and share it!

Life guard shirt: Old Navy.
White long sleeve burnout: Maurices.
Black knit skirt: Maurices. (Thrifted)
Black flats: Rue21.

Hairstyle: I pulled my hair up into a ponytail,
rolled the ends around my hand and pinned it in place with bobby pins.

Top view.


Side view.

 I have a few more photo posts leftover from this past spring, but I'm not sure if I'll be sharing them or not seeing as it's now summer. We'll see. Maybe a few of them can be multi-seasonal. :)

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.