Monday, June 3, 2013

Hand-Squeezed Sweet Lemonade

This is a delicious lemonade recipe that my sister shared with me once...apparently it was a secret recipe at one point in time, but now I have it so, who knows? Anyway, I will tell you that it is super delicious and can be very addicting too!


This recipe makes 1 gallon of Sweet Lemonade.

Ingredients
10 fresh lemons
2 cups of sugar
2 cups of hot water, boiled is better
Cold Water

Directions
1. Squeeze all the lemons until all the juice is out of them all. Strain out the seeds. If you want to keep the pulp you can. I did because I like pulp, but that's just personal preference.
2. Next heat up about 2 cups of water. When its hot pour in the sugar. Stir until it's all dissolved.
3. In a gallon pitcher pour the fresh squeezed lemon juice and the sugar water mix. Stir together.
4. Fill the rest of the pitcher up with cold water.
5. Store in the fridge until ready to use or have a glass right away!

Notes
~The lemons got double use since I zested them to use in other delicious lemony recipes!

This Post Was Shared

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the invite! Going now to check out the party!

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lemonade made from fresh squeezed lemons, there's nothing better in the summertime. I'm so happy that you came by to party with us at Fluster Buster's Creative Muster. Now that you found us I hope that you continue to join the party.

    Robin @ Fluster Buster

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm, this sounds so good! Love fresh lemonade. Thanks so much for sharing on Inspire Me Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.