Saturday, June 29, 2013

This Is Me | Precious Moments


Today's little tidbit is pretty small...but still something about me. When I was little my mom started collecting Precious Moment's Figurines for me. She has a collection of specific things for each of us girls and these were mine. Ever since then I've really loved PM figurines. My most favorite though is this one below:

{photo via Pinterest}

I have a ton of ornaments and quite a few figurines now as an adult. Some years around Christmas I have a themed tree if I don't do my famous Nutcracker Tree then I will usually do a Precious Moments tree. I hope to have room to do both trees one year since they are both special to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.