Saturday, May 25, 2013

This Is Me | Curly Hair Problem #646


Hello and welcome to a new series that I've been thinking about doing for quite some time now...a series for you all to better get to know me! Of course I'll be using photos off my Pinterest board This Is So Me so if you just want to read a whole bunch of funny things all in one day you can go there instead of waiting to see what I share each Saturday! :) If you have any questions you'd like to ask me I'd be happy to answer them in email or I could use that as one aspect of the 'this is me' series...who knows! Anyway, here's today's tidbit about me:

{photo via Pinterest}

Yes I have curly hair, and yes...when I was in college I would straighten it A LOT and then after someone would start to like me or I would like them it would be REALLY hard for me to wear my hair curly because I thought it was ugly. It's taken me many years, but I've finally learned to love my hair in its natural form. I will say that chopping off curly hair to be really short was a stupid mistake I made in high school. My hair is about 5 inches from my waist now, but that's holding the curls out straight. With my hair in all its curly glory it hits just below my shoulders. I love my hair and now it's rare that I straighten it...maybe once a year? Or not even that much anymore.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are (finally) comfortable with your curly hair! I think it is fabulous....and of course, my hair is perfectly straight! (The grass is always greener.....)
    Fun post. Thanks for letting us get to know you.
    Resa ~ Pitcher and Plate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to of found your blog. Very cute! I can't read to read more... your newest follower. XO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.