This recipe makes about 2 quart size ziploc bags of chex mix!
1 stick butter
1 1oz. pkg ranch dressing mix
2 1/2 cups rice chex
2 1/2 cups corn chex
1 cup of roasted & chopped nuts (I used almonds)
1 cup pretzel sticks, broken in half
1. Melt the butter in the microwave until completely dissolved (about 3 minutes in mine).
2. Add in the ranch dressing mix and stir well.
3. Pour in rice & corn chex, chopped nuts, and broken pretzel sticks. Stir well until the butter is covering everythiing.
4. Microwave the mix in the bowl for one minute and then stir. Repeat this step two more times (microwave, stir, microwave then stir).
5. Lay out a sheet of foil on your kitchen table. Pour the cooked chex mix over the foil and let it cool. Store in a ziploc bag or air tight container.