Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Blueberry Milkshakes


Awhile back I really wanted a milkshake, but didn't want the regular kinds like cookies n' cream or even just plain chocolate...I wanted a fruit milkshake....so here's what I came up with, and MAN was it delicious!

This recipe makes 4 Blueberry Milkshakes!

Ingredients
1 quart vanilla ice cream, thawed
2 cups milk
2 cups frozen blueberries

1. Using a blender mix together about 2 cups of slightly-thawed ice cream, 1/2 cup of milk, and 1/2 cup of blueberries (still frozen). Blend together and then serve in a tall cup.
2. Repeat step 1 three more times to finish everything off. You could probably blend it all at once, but I did them individually.

This Post Was Shared!

2 comments:

  1. Looks yuumy.ni plan to try this out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm, sounds yummy. I must try this. PS, thanks for adding Apostolic Faith in Action to your blog list. Have a great day! Sheila

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.