Monday, April 15, 2013

Comming Soon: New Member of the Stafford Family


Hey everyone!! We are in the process of adopting this adorable black kitty. Her name is Emerald (for her green eyes) and I don't have any allergic reactions to her!!! Which is HUGE since she is my {early} birthday present from Autry. She is a domestic short hair and is solid black with the silkiest fur you've ever felt. She is 10 months old and has been living with her foster parents for awhile but she supposedly loves other animals including dogs even though she prefers to be the only cat because she's a diva....so we'll see how that goes in the future when we decide to grow our pet family by adding more animals. Anyway, I am seriously excited about getting her and CANNOT wait for her to move in! Tuesday will be a good day because we will have the new addition to our little family! :)

5 comments:

  1. she's very pretty....cats are nice to have around the house.
    Debbi
    -yankeeburrowcreations

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful!! Congrats on adopting her!! I also love the picture - Emerald's green eyes next to your blue eyes - very cool!
    Angie
    godsgrowinggarden.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a kitty who looked just like that! He was jet black with green eyes. Congrats on the new addition to the family :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray! :) That is awesome Helen! I've been bugging Mr. B for a kitten (which would make THREE cats), but he ain't budging. lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.