Sunday, August 11, 2013

Words On Sunday | It Shows In Your Behavior


{photo via 9gag}

I think many Christian's forget that just saying their a Christian or telling people their a Christian isn't enough. That's really not the case! You have to ACT like a Christian too. It's something you do every single day of your life, through the ups and downs, ins and outs...it's not a 'going to church on Sunday' thing or 'attending Bible study on Thursday nights'. Nope! You may say you have strong beliefs, but it's not all about going to church and showing off when everyone is watching. It's about being faithful in the little things. Showing God-pleasing behavior when someone cuts you off on the road, or when there's a long line at the grocery store and not enough checkers...I'm sure I could go on with examples, but really don't need to.

What are ways you show your beliefs through
your every-day behavior?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.