Thursday, August 1, 2013

Bucket Listed | Tiramisu, Family Vacation & Snowmen!


Today on Bucket Listed I'd like to share with you three more goals which I've posted previously, but want to expand on. The 'bucket list' photos were saved off my original post: 55 Life Goals Achieved Thus Far. Here I'm sharing just a little more about these items.


Number Fifty-Two: Try Tiramisu.
I don't know about you, but I really love Italian food! And when it comes to dessert Tiramisu is my favorite! In fact, I love it so much that I made it and served it at our rehearsal dinner for our wedding!


Unfortunately I'm unable to share the recipe with you because I promised my Italian Restaurant Owning Friend I wouldn't. :) I'll tell you that it's very tasty and quite easy to make though!


Number Eighteen: Go On A Family Vacation.
At the time of the original post where this goal was shared I was back from a family vacation to Missouri. Now I live here! :) Going on a family vacation with my 'new family' (Autry & baby on the way) was something that happened much sooner than we thought it would!


May 2013. Autry & I went to Mississippi to visit his family. While we were there we discovered that I was pregnant with baby #1! Here we are visiting Red Bluff, Mississippi...a beautiful though scary place if you don't like heights!


Number Four: Build a Snowman.
No matter how old I get I don't think I'll ever get tired of building snowmen! And living in Missouri we have PERFECT snow for building...most of the time...whereas in Oklahoma it was usually too dry or just plain ice and not actually snow!


This is me working on a (very) miniature snowman. You can barely see it right behind the red cup...There wasn't a lot of snow to work with and scraping it together proved harder than you'd think. I did eventually finish it though I froze my bum off in the process!

Have you tried Tiramisu?
Gone on a Family Vacation? Built a Snowman?

3 comments:

  1. This is such a cool idea to make a bucket list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'all are too cute! I've done all of the above. I've never MADE tiramisu. That's on my bucket list. But S and I have gone on a few vacays together. They're usually hiking ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I grew up in Bay Saint Louis Mississippi. I loved it there. You could be at the beach one minute, then the swamp, then the backwoods (I have lived at all 3 of those places).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.