Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

First Mother's Day. (2013)

This year was my first time to celebrate mother's day as a mother. I honestly didn't think that I would be celebrating a mother's day this year. We were in Mississippi that weekend & all of his family said I for sure had a right to celebrate. :) It was really exciting. We told his family on Mother's Day that we were expecting our first little one. It was a really exciting day.


See the surprised look on everyone's faces? No one expected it.

My first Mother's Day experience was wonderful & is something I look forward to experiencing in a different way in the coming years. :)

4 comments:

  1. You and Autry will be wonderful parents! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and may you have many more wonderfully blessed Mother's days to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing like it....just wait! It gets better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww...how exciting!! Congrats to you and your husband! Praying for a smooth pregnancy and an easy labor and delivery! Congrats again!:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.