Saturday, August 3, 2013

This Is Me | Nothing in the Fridge, Let's Look in it Again!


{photo via Pinterest}

You know being pregnant does something funny to us girls. I've heard stories about food aversions & cravings, but for the most part I didn't think that would bother me to much. Well, I was wrong. I go to the fridge thinking "ooh, let's see what's in the fridge"...and I find nothing I want to eat. A few hours later I go back to the fridge in search of something good to eat, but oh no, there's nothing there...same as before. Now let me clarify that there IS food in the fridge, it's just not something I want to taste at the moment I open the fridge. I'm quite ready to be over the crazy cravings I keep getting. One week I wanted cucumbers, but didn't have any...so I bought some and now I don't really want to eat them! It's crazy, crazy. Oh well. I'm sure I'll be back to normal soon enough. We're getting to a few weeks from the half way mark. I'm really excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.