Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Wednesday Weekly Review #33


Today I wanted to share with you a few links from readers who are following my blog & are also bloggers! Not long ago I was sitting at 393 followers and I'm getting close to crossing that line into 400+ followers. It takes every follower to make up the numbers so today I wanted to say thank you to some of my readers!


Living The Gourmet is a food blog full of delicious recipes which are put together by Catherine & Tammy. There is a whole variety of recipes from desserts, to sides, to fancy dinner ideas...if you love to cook, but just want a recipe and not the experimental process this is a blog for you! Here is one recipe I really want to try:


Check out this Fresh Tomato Salad from Living The Gourmet.



Mary writes over at Homegrown On The Hill. With Hubby & I planning to move out to the country I've really enjoyed reading her experiences in raising rabbits & chickens, and gardening. She is an inspiration to me! She also regularly co-hosts the HomeAcre Hop each Thrusday:


Those are my features for this week! I hope you enjoyed reading a little about the blogs I like following along with.

Featured? Grab a Button!
On the left sidebar click the "grab a button" tab (or click the link) and scroll down to the "I was featured @ Blue Eyed Beauty Blog" button to share on your blog!!!

Interested In Seeing More Blogs?
If you loved these blogs, you may enjoy the other's I've featured since the birth of The Wednesday Weekly Review. How can you find them without going through each post? Easy! Just view all the buttons on my Pinterest board: Blogs I've Featured!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for the shout out! I will grab your button when I get to a computer. :) Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen, just popped over to let you know that your link to Food on Friday: Cakes was featured in my Need Some Inspiration? Series on Carole's Chatter today. Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.