Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wednesday Weekly Review #10


Wow! I'm on my 10th weekly review! That's so cool! :) I am proud of myself for (most of the time) remembering to put this post together and getting it out on time! I've added a TON of new blogs to my email list...if they last the three weeks I will be sharing them with you! In the meantime, check out these blogs:

1. I started following We Made That!


We Made That
(click the photo to view the blog!)

This mom has two daughters which craft and cook with her! There are so many cute ideas! I really love how she includes her little girls in the world of crafting and cooking (even gardening!). She reminds me of my mom and how I learned these things when I was a little girl!

2. I joined the Harvest of Friends Weekly Blog Hop!

(click the photo to view the blog)

This blog hop is hosted by Our Everyday Harvest; a blog about saving money, delicious recipes, and so much more! I am very much looking forward to seeing future posts from this blog (which I am now following as well!) and to finding new blogs via this wonderful blog hop!

3. I am now following The Forgiven Former Feminist!
This blog doesn't have the Google Friend Connection (at least not right now...), but I am following by email! In just five minutes of "snooping" around this blog I knew it was one worth following. Morgan writes about her experiences as a woman who had a feminist mindset and her journey towards the truth of biblical womanhood.

4. I am now following God's Growing Garden!

025-Copy-1, http://godsgrowinggarden.com
(click the photo to view the blog)

This blog is written by Angie and she shares amazing looking recipes (I've already found two I will for sure be trying: Homemade Blueberry Syrup, and Gluten Free Tabbouleh Salad!), plus tips for backyard gardening! I'm looking forward to learning a lot from this blog!

5. I started following Happy Cottage Quilter!

(click photo to view blog)

The beautiful quilts that are pieced together so well keep me inspired to continue to work on quilts! I am sure that as I am following this blog I will find even more inspiration for quilt designs!

6. I am now a featured blog on a quilting site!


Although my blog does not focus on quilting I am SO very excited to be a featured blog on this site! I am very grateful to have the opportunity of my blog posts being shared on this site! If you are a quilter or have a quilting blog this is definitely a site you want to check out! Also, visit Quilter's Daily Special and Find My Fabric for great deals!

Featured? Grab a Button!
On the left sidebar click the "grab a button" tab (or click the link) and scroll down to the "I was featured @ Blue Eyed Beauty Blog" button to share on your blog!!!

Interested In Seeing More Blogs?
If you loved these blogs, you may enjoy the other's I've featured since the birth of The Wednesday Weekly Review. How can you find them without going through each post? Easy! Just view all the buttons on my Pinterest board: Blogs I've Featured!

2 comments:

  1. WOW Thanks so much for the feature and such kind words! I will proudly grab a feature button to add to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! You're a really inspiring blogger and deserve to be known as such! :)

      Helen

      Delete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.