|Muffins shown with a blueberry, banana, apple juice smoothie.|
1 cup sugar
1 cup powdered milk
2 cups plain or vanilla yogurt
1/2 cup oil or applesauce
1/2 cup water
1 teaspoon vanilla flavor
1/2 teaspoon almond flavor
3 cups flour
1 1/2 cup oats, old fashioned
2 Tablespoons baking powder
2 or 3 cups frozen blueberries
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In bowl one mix together the sugar, eggs, powdered milk, yogurt, oil, vanilla, and almond.
3. In bowl two mix together flour, oats, and baking powder.
4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Stir until everything is mixed.
5. Add in the frozen blueberries. Stir.
6. Using a 1/4 cup measure the batter into 24 greased muffin tins.
7. Bake the muffins in the oven for 20-25 minutes (mine took 22 minutes).
8. Serve warm.
~To make this recipe healthy exchange the oil for applesauce and the sugar for honey and use whole wheat flour.
This Post Was Shared!