Monday, July 16, 2012

Lavender & Peppermint Foot Soak

I used this foot soak this afternoon and love my amazingly soft feet! I will definitely be doing this again when my feet need a spa. I think I let my feet soak for about an hour and a half, but that is because I was watching a movie and therefore distracted. :)


Ingredients
1 1/2 cups Epsom salt
1 Tablespoon peppermint extract
2 Tablespoons olive oil
15-20 drops lavender essential oil
1 cup white vinegar
Warm-hot water

Directions
1. In a container, mix together salt, peppermint, olive oil, and lavender.
2. When you're ready for a foot soak, just get some hot water (hot as you can stand it but don't burn yourself!) and pour the white vinegar in. Add 1/4 cup of the foot soak mix.
3. Soak your feet for 30 minutes to an hour.
4. Scrub your feet with a pumice stone.
5. Apply a thick lotion and then wear socks for a few hours/overnight.

Links
Lemon & Peppermint Foot Scrub
Soaking Feet in Vinegar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.