|This photo was taken on our property back home in Oklahoma in 2009 when we had a heavy ice storm. I added the really frosty effects so it'd look more wintery, but it was still a pretty photo on its own!|
Okay so after I made up and completed MOST of what I wrote for My Fall Bucket List this year I realized that this was a super fun idea and I wanted to do it again! Now I am sharing with you my Winter list which I plan to complete mostly in December and January and will post the things from it as I can. I'm still writing posts from my fall list lol.
Winter Bucket List 2012:
|I have all these lovely snowflakes hanging above my beed in my room and LOVE it!!|
3. Take a picture with Santa. I've done this for years! Now that I'm in a new town it's time to find out where Santa is!!
|White Christmas (1954)|
(photo viaI MDb)
|Snowmen Sugar Cookies!|
All original idea by Me!
7. Kiss Autry under mistletoe.
|All stacked and ready to go into boxes to mail off!|
9. Make homemade ornaments!
10. Read the Nativity story with the family.
11. Make snow ice cream! I'm in the North now so it's supposed to snow a lot more here!
12. Blow bubbles outside when it's below freezing.
13. Take photos with Autry of us wrapped up in lights.
14. Make a gingerbread manger scene (instead of the normal gingerbread house!).
17. Decorate Christmas cards to send via Anysoldier.com.
22. Start thinking about my New Year's resolutions and writing down ideas.
23. Girls spa day with warm winter drinks (hot chocolate or pumpkin spice latte), cookies and Christmas music!
24. Make a salt dough ornament with mine & Autry's thumbprints and the year.
25. Make stockings for Autry & I (mostly this is for next year since this year Autry will be working, but still!).
|Christmas Day the milk is gone and the cookies have been (sort of) eaten!|
27. Make wassail.
28. Make cinnamon ornaments for my tree.
29. Go through my Christmas Decor board on Pinterest and decide what I actually plan on using and delete the rest.
~have French toast & hot chocolate for dinner
~have a sleepover under the Christmas tree
~Dinner by candlelight on the longest night of the year December 21st.
~send postcards to cousins
~make a snow globe
~Take treats to neighbors and friends
~host a Winter themed game night
~make Christmas pillow cases with your children
~host a cookie exchange
~Write letters to Santa and mail
~Call relatives & sing Christmas carols
~Make reindeer cookies
~Make a popcorn string
Links to sites I visited: