1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
2/3 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon peppermint extract
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/3 cup cocoa powder
2 cups flour
1/2 cup or 5 whole candy canes, crushed
1 12 oz. package of white chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl mix together the butter and both sugars. Add in the peppermint & vanilla extract. Add the eggs, baking soda, and cocoa powder. Stir in the flour.
3. Once it's well mixed add the crushed candy canes & white chocolate chips.
4. Grease two cookie sheets. Using a small spoon scoop out bits of dough and place them on the pans. You can get 15 of them on one pan.
5. Bake the cookies for about 12 minutes. Leave them on the pan for 3 minutes before setting them on a cooling rack.
This Post Was Shared!