Saturday, February 15, 2014

Our Wedding Cake


Wedding cake has never been a favorite of mine, but I have to say that ours was as delicious as it was pretty!!! My best friend, cake decorator, wedding coordinator, and blogger Kora {Eclectic Darling} made the beautiful creation you see above for our wedding.


Photo via Sister's Baking Co.

This is the inspiration photo for our wedding cake that I found on Pinterest at some point LONG before I was even planning a wedding. I thought it was beautiful, and I really love how well our cake turned out.


This cake topper was given to us by our apartment neighbor across from us. She had used it at her wedding and didn't need it anymore and I didn't have a cake topper yet so she gave this one to me. I think it went well with the cake.



Kora standing behind her cake creation!
 
Related Posts to the Wedding Topic

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.