This recipe is one that I've used for YEARS and it is ever-popular! I served these beauties at the Rehearsal dinner on February 13th, 2013 just before Autry & I got married.
Again, they were a huge hit!
1 pkg of graham crackers, crumbled
1/4 cup sugar
1 stick butter
3 8 oz. pkgs. cream cheese, softened
1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
cinnamon for topping
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2. Put the package (8 full rectangles) of graham crackers into a ziploc bag and crush them. Set aside.
3. In a microwave safe bowl, melt the butter. Pour in the sugar until almost dissolved Add in the graham cracker crumbs. This is your base for the mini cheesecakes.
4. Grease 24 muffin tins. Spoon the graham cracker mix into each tin. Thoroughly mash the crumbs together to form the crust.
5. In another microwave safe bowl soften your cream cheese.
6. Add in the sweetened condensed milk and stir.
7. Add in the vanilla.
8. Add in the eggs one at a time.
9. Stir the mix until smooth. Scoop 1/4 cup of cheese mix into each prepared muffin tin with the crust.
10. Bake the cheesecakes for 20 minutes. They will look light and fluffy when they're ready to be removed. When the timer goes off pull out the cheesecakes and set in a place to cool.
11. Use a dinner knife to make sure all the edges are away from the pan before carefully removing and putting on a plate.
~You can eat the cakes the same day, but I've usually made them ahead of time so that they could be refrigerated.
Creative Monday's. August 4, 2013.
Related Posts to the Wedding Topic