Tuesday, March 19, 2013

On Picket Fence Blogs!


Hey everyone! I just wanted to let y'all know that this weekend I added Blue Eyed Beauty Blog to Picket Fence Blogs! Some of you already know what that is, but for the rest of you:

Picket Fence Blogs is a site that was created because they believe that everyone should be given a fair chance to become popular and noticed for their ability(s). This next part is quoted directly from their about page: "Many blogs are passed up on a daily basis, simply because people do not know about them. Here we strive not only to show you the most popular blogs, but also the blogs of the most talented writers."

Anyone can create an account and add their blog to the pages of other blogs listed at Picket Fence Blogs. I have yet to add my other blogs to the site, but plan to do that in the near future!

{on the site earlier this morning!}

In the mean time, if you love and or enjoy reading Blue Eyed Beauty Blog please take a moment to vote for me by clicking this link! That's all it takes! You don't have to sign up for an account or anything to vote for your favorite blogs!!! :) I do believe that you can only have one vote per day, but still...that's a lot of votes even if only a few of you lovely readers voted! :) 

Not only can you vote for my blog, but you can vote for a whole slew of other blogs too!

If you have any questions about Picket Fence Blogs I'd be more than happy to help answer them, but I am a VERY new user to the site so I might not know much on it as of yet.


I have added the button above to my side bar under the Connect label. By clicking on it any time you stop on by my blog you'll be voting for me!!! :) Easy as that!

As you can see I am quite excited about this new opportunity! But I'll try not to bore you with anymore details...for now lol.

2 comments:

  1. Did not know what this was! Thanks for sharing! I'm gonna have to check it out!

    Jenna @ Rain on a Tin Roof

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just added myself to the site. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.