This recipe is one of those accidental stumble upon's which ends up turning out quite in the end! Have you ever had scrambled eggs? What about over easy eggs? Well this recipe presents the same concept. Regular pancakes are like the over-easy eggs, and this recipe is like the scrambled eggs! Sound gross? Well, I promise you it's NOT! It is very tasty indeed!
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 cup sugar
2 cups milk
1/2 stick of butter, melted
1. Mix together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and sugar.
2. Add in the egg and milk. Stir until smooth.
3. Place the butter in a skillet and turn the stove on medium heat.
4. Once the butter is melted pour a few 1/2 cups of batter into the skillet.
5. Once one side has cooked a good bit 'scramble' the mix. Finish cooking until all the batter is turned into scrambled pancake. I would like you to know that the 'pancake' will look a little funky, but this is completely normal.
6. Once the 'pancake' is finished cooking place it on a plate. Scoop yogurt onto it and layer syrup on top!
7. Repeat steps 4-6 until all the batter is done. I was able to make 4, almost 5, scrambled pancakes with this recipe.
If you cook the batter on a griddle this recipe makes about 10 regular pancakes.
This Post Was Shared!