4 cups white flour
1 cup sugar
1 heaping Tablespoon baking powder
1 Tablespoon vanilla flavor
2 Tablespoons lemon flavor
1/2 cup yogurt
2 cups milk
1 stick butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar
2 cups frozen blueberries
1/2 tub of Pillsbury Cream Cheese Icing
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a bowl mix together the flour, white sugar, and baking powder. Add in vanilla and lemon flavors, eggs, yogurt and milk.
3. Melt the butter and mix in the brown sugar. Stir this into the dough mix.
4. Stir in the blueberries.
5. Grease a bundt pan. I used Crisco and really covered the surface of the pan well. Scoop in the dough into the bundt pan.
6. Bake in the oven for 50-60 minutes. You may have to check the cake a few times to see how it's coming along. In this new apartment my oven bakes a little slower than I'm used to so thus the time difference listed here for the cake.
7. After the cake is fully baked, put a plate on top of it and flip it over. Set it on the counter or table. The cake will eventually fall right out of the pan, especially if you used a fair bit of Crisco.
9. Let the cake cool a little and then ice it with the icing. I didn't quite use the whole tub of icing, but it was still good.
Okay, the truth is I had a ton of cream cheese icing in my fridge from the wedding and had to have something to use it on so that's really why I made this cake. :) Enjoy! I know I sure did! I had to send over half of it with Autry to work just to keep myself from eating it all!
This Post Was Shared!