Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Wednesday Weekly Review #23


This week I'll be sharing with you some more blogs! I have been so encouraged by the feedback I get from this post! It is a post for the readers of Blue Eyed Beauty Blog and I am just glad for the opportunity to 'give back' to you all in this small way.

10 Blogs I'm Following
1. PJM's Closet. Blog. Bloglovin.
2. Always Sparkling. Blog. Bloglovin.
3. Love Is Spoken Here. Blog. Bloglovin. (AP Blog!)
4. Morning by Morning Productions. Blog. Bloglovin.
5. DIY Design. Blog. Bloglovin.
6. Simply Vintageous. Blog. Bloglovin.
7. Prowess & Pearls. Blog. Bloglovin.
8. My Desert Cottage. Blog. Bloglovin.
9. Twigg Studios. Blog. Bloglovin.
10. Must Have Wear. Blog. Bloglovin.

5 Blogs of my Readers
1. Prisilla Himes. Blog. Bloglovin. (AP Blog!)
2. Sparkle & Shine. Blog. Bloglovin. (AP Blog!)
3. Confessions of a Busy, Busy Bee. Blog. Bloglovin.
4. My Perfect Fairytale. Blog. Bloglovin.
5. Those 24 Little Hours. Blog. Bloglovin.

Featured? Grab a Button!
On the left sidebar click the "grab a button" tab (or click the link) and scroll down to the "I was featured @ Blue Eyed Beauty Blog" button to share on your blog!!!

Interested In Seeing More Blogs?
If you loved these blogs, you may enjoy the other's I've featured since the birth of The Wednesday Weekly Review. How can you find them without going through each post? Easy! Just view all the buttons on my Pinterest board: Blogs I've Featured!

10 comments:

  1. Nice to be able to find new blogs to read through your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for adding me to your list!!
    Appreciate it. Gonna mention it on tomorrows post.

    Pia
    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...thank you so much Helen! I'm honored...you're such a sweetie! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing my blog on your list! (:
    I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for mentioning my blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the mention and of course now I have some more blogs to discover :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for mentioning my blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the feature Helen!! I was so excited to see it! God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much Helen for the mention - really, what an honor!
    I'm following you on Bloglovin' too!
    Have a beautiful Easter Wknd
    much love,
    Suzan
    Simply Vintageous xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.