The inspiration for this recipe was found via The Spotted Lamb.
1 32 oz. bag Southern Hash Browns, frozen
1 1/2 cups plain yogurt
1 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
1 teaspoon onion powder
sprinkle in black pepper to taste
2 Tablespoons butter
1 cup cornflakes, crushed
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Pour the hash browns into a large bowl.
3. In a separate bowl mix together the yogurt, milk, salt, onion powder, and black pepper.
4. Pour the wet mix over the hash browns and stir until everything is well coated.
5. Pour the mix into a greased 9x13 pan.
6. Bake for 40-50 minutes.
7. Melt the butter in a microwave. Crush the cornflakes and stir them into the butter.
8. Sprinkle the butter/cornflakes mix onto the baked potato casserole. Put the casserole back in the oven and bake for 10-15 more minutes.
9. Pull it out and serve warm!
This is a great dish to serve for breakfast or dinner! Some fantastic sides you could serve with this for breakfast would be Fluffy Pancakes, Fried Apples, and/or sausage & bacon! We ate the potato casserole for dinner by itself and it was fantastic! Enjoy!!
This Post Was Shared!