Sunday, March 24, 2013

Apostolic Links Updates #12

Hi ladies (and everyone visiting today)! It has been too long since I wrote an update for the Apostolic Pentecostal Bloggers & Pinners Link-Up. With that being said, here are a few important updates!


1. New Rules
I have decided to simplify things a LOT on these link-ups because I honestly don't have time to keep up with every single blogger I'm already following plus all the blogs on the link up each week/month...SO, in order to make my life a little easier I've simplified the link-up rules for future bloggers/pinners who might link up!

2. Link-Up Errors
I noticed last week that when I (or anyone else) submits a link to either link-up the program is not adding them! :( This is really frustrating. I am saying this so you know I'm aware of the problem and am looking into it. I may have to change to a new system...but if I do your links will be transferred by me so no worries there!!

3. Merge of Two Groups
In the past you may have noticed that there were two separate link-ups for bloggers on the AP page. I've done away with this and have combined the two into one single Apostolic Pentecostal Blogger Link-Up. Hopefully this helps do away with confusion that I've been made aware of in the past.

4. Updates via Email
I plan to send out a monthly email to all the bloggers/pinners on the link-ups so that you all are made aware of the new blogs/pinners which were added after you. This way you're still in the loop and you don't have to worry about stopping by to keep up. Of course stopping by is totally fine, but hopefully will be less necessary to keep informed.

5. Want To Join?
There's a few rules (see above!) but other than that it's simple. If you do/are those things then you're more than welcome link-up! However, since the link-ups aren't working correctly right now just leave me a comment or shoot me an email and I'll be sure to add your stuff to the list so I can add it as soon as I get the thing figured out.

6. Current List (February 23, 13)
Because it's been awhile since I've done an AP Update I'm gonna go ahead and include links here to all the blogs & Pinterest accounts so you can make sure to visit and/or follow the ones you don't already know about! I have a good size list that I plan to add to the link up in the future, but I have to figure out why the silly thing isn't working correctly before that will happen. I will continue updates as normal: letting everyone know the new blogs as they come to the link party!


Apostolic Pentecostal Bloggers
25. Shannon


Apostolic Pentecostal Pinners

Be sure to follow the Pinterest Board of only Apostolic Pentecostal Bloggers so as not to miss out on too much! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.