Saturday, December 14, 2013

Christmas Wreath Refashion


It's been a LONG time since I shared a refashion, but it's also been a long time since I've done any. Well, I did one the first week of December and I'm here to share it! As you can see from the above photos you can see that it was quite a refashion! And the best part is that it was completely free! I had the wreath, the ribions and the red balls already so it was just a matter of a little creativity and work before the wreath was completely remade.


Here is the wreath before the refashion. Not my favorite at all!


My cats, Demi (grey) and Emerald (black), were very interested in the beads.


I fluffed out the greenery and added some gold ribbon.


After adding the red balls I put together the bow and ta da!
We now have a beautiful Christmas wreath on our front door!

1 comment:

  1. Turned out beautifully! We must have been in the same mindset this year, because I did the same thing with an old wreath at my house! Check it out! http://www.oneredshoeblog.com/2013/11/festive-recycled-christmas-wreath.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.