Saturday, February 9, 2013

Guest Post | Jocelyn @ Happy Cottage Quilter

 
Hi there, I'm the Happy Cottage Quilter. I have a quilting blog where I share about my Quilting adventure. It's a journal of sorts. And about my Happy Cottage? We don't exactly live in a cottage, but in my heart we do. It is the cottage that we bought when we first got married. We have raised our three children there. We have a large back yard where we have grown vegetables, roses, and now a lemon and orange tree. The memories are rich and full in this little house of mine. Laughter at the dinner table, games at the kitchen table. Children practicing piano and violin, M&M cookies baking in the oven, and along the way I quilt. :)
 
Helen has so graciously allowed me to guest post for her while she is preparing for her wedding. Today I want to share with you how I use my scraps of fabric to make Scrappy Cards.
 
 
Here's a little preview of how they turned out.
Aren't they perfect for Valentine's?
 
There are two links that you need to make these cards.
 
Scrappy Cards is the tutorial for making the hearts.
 
Scrappy Cards Part 2 step two putting the hearts on the cards.
 
Thanks so much Helen for this opportunity to share with your readers. Wishing you a wonderful wedding and a lifetime of happiness.
 
Happy Crafting!
 

1 comment:

  1. Hopping here from God's Growing Garden. I know I'll enjoy visiting your site. I'm following on GFC. Visit me at http://123craftcafe.com. Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.