Thursday, February 2, 2012

Photography Interest

Photography is a new found love of mine. I got my mom's Nikon D80 out one day and started taking some random shots. I didn't expect anything fantastic but when I loaded them on the computer I was suprised at how good they looked. Then I asked my mom to look at the pictures also and she was quite impressed too. Since then I have started a facebook fan page which I use to post all my lateset photos. I call it Angel Light Photography. (Click the link below the picture to go to the page.) This picture is of Cody. He is a Blue Heeler and very well behaved. He is loyal and loves attention.


Cody, a blue heeler.
 
Find Angel Light Photography by Helen on Facebook!
Find Angel Light Photogrpahy by Helen on Blogger!
Find Angel Light Photography by Helen on Bloglovin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.