Saturday, February 4, 2012

Hallmark Hall of Fame Movies

I am a huge fan of Hallmark movies. Some of my favorites are the Sarah, Plain and Tall series, Candles on Bay Street, Front of the Class, Loving Leah, The Magic of Ordinary Days, The Russell Girl, and The Secret Garden. Some of these I have watched and I didn't like at all. I marked next to those few. I'm currently working on requesting the ones remaining that aren't underlined from the library so I can watch them and see if I like them or not. :)


A

·         A Smile As Big As The Moon

·         An American Story

·         A Dog Named Christmas

·         A Painted House

·         A Place For Annie

B

·         Back When We Were Grownups

·         Beyond the Blackboard

·         The Blackwater Light Ship

·         Blind Spot

·         The Boys Next Door

·         Breathing Lessons

·         Brush With Fate (didn't like this one)

C

·         The Courageous Heart of Irena Sendler

·         Calm At Sunset

·         Candles on Bay Street

·         Crossroads: A Story of Forgiveness

·         Caroline?

·         Cupid & Cate (don't remember if I liked this one, I'm going to watch it again)

D

·         Decoration Day

·         Durango

E

·         The Echo of Thunder

·         Ellen Foster

F

·         Front of the Class

·         Fallen Angel

·         The Flamingo Rising (didn't like this one)

·         Follow the Stars Home

·         Foxfire

G

·         Grace & Glorie

H

·         Harvest of Fire

·         Have a Little Faith

I

·         In From The Night

·         In Love and War

J

·         Journey


L

·         Little John (don't think I liked this one)

·         The Lost Child

·         The Lost Valentine

·         Love Is Never Silent

·         The Love Letter (don't think I liked this one)

·         Loving Leah

M

·         The Magic of Ordinary Days

·         Miss Rose White

·         Missing Pieces

·         My Name is Bill W.

·         My Sisters Keeper

N

·         Night Ride Home

·         November Christmas

·         O Pioneers! (don't think I liked this one)

·         Old Man

·         One Against The Wind
        

P

·         The Piano Lesson

·         Pictures of Hollis Woods

·         Plainsong

·         Promise

R

·         Redwood Curtain

·         The Return of the Native

·         Riding the Bus With my Sister

·         Rose Hill

·         The Runaway

·         The Russell Girl

S

·         The Secret Garden

·         Saint Maybe

·         Sarah, Plain and Tall

·         Sarah, Plain and Tall: Skylark

·         Sarah, Plain and Tall: Winters End

·         Season for Miracles

·         Seventh Stream

·         The Shell Seekers

·         Silver Bells (this is a really good Christmas movie!)

·         Smile As Big As the Moon

·         The Summer of Ben Tyler

·         Sweet Nothing In My Ear

T

      ·     To Dance With The White Dog

V



·          The Valley of Light


W

·         The Water is Wide

·         What The Deaf Man Heard

·         When Love Is Not Enough: The Lois Wilson Story




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.