This is a new recipe for Blue Eyed Beauty Blog. I just created it not even two weeks ago and am really excited to share it with you all! We were planning our last camping trip for the season and I decided that muffins would be something easy to bring with us to have for breakfast. With it being fall I decided to make pumpkin muffins. I didn't have internet or an actual pumpkin recipe so here is what I came up with...and boy were they tasty!
3 cups flour
2 cups brown sugar
1 Tablespoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 Tablespoons cinnamon
1 Tablespoon nutmeg
2 Tablespoons blackstrap molasses
1 ½ cups milk
½ cup oil
1 15oz. can pumpkin
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a mixing bowl mix together the flour, brown sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
3. Make a well in the center of the bowl and add in the molasses, eggs, milk, oil and pumpkin. Stir until everything is mixed well.
4. Grease your muffin pans. Using a 1/4 cup, put batter into 24 cups.
5. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
This Post Was Shared!