Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Prego With Style | 5 Sources for Cute Fall Maternity Style


Today I thought I would do something a little different: share inspiration for fall maternity style. I never thought it would be so hard to 'dress the bump', but honestly you don't think about clothing when you first find out you're pregnant because your body hasn't changed that much. Now that I'm in the third trimester I'm finding it more and more difficult to keep 'the bump' covered. Thanks to Pinterest I was able to find a lot of really cute ideas. I've pinned a lot to my board Pregnancy. I've shared some of the Fall style ideas here.


{photo Still Being Molly}

I love this outfit because it looks totally comfortable and really do-able. I'm guessing it's a maxi skirt, with layered maternity shirts and, of course, a cute denim jacket to top it off! I LOVE it! Molly has some really awesome (and SUPER CUTE) maternity outfits for the second trimester which you can find here. Also check out the label Maternity Style on her blog for even more fun pics and ideas.

{photo via My Chic Bump}

I really love this combo of cotton dress & cute sleeveless cardigan with boots. It looks nice, but comfortable as well! Be sure to check out the Lookbook for other clothing ideas for multiple seasons.

{photo via Along Abbey Road}

This is another fine example of a cotton dress as a fall outfit. Love her accessories of scarf and ankle boots! Abbey has a lot of other cute ideas using fun colors and styles for both summer & fall months, be sure to check those out here.

{photo via Sparkling Footsteps}

I love how Lynzy has paired her floral print dress with a leather jacket and fringe boots! The boots aren't really my style, but they look super cute with this outfit. I think in later fall months an outfit like this would have to be worn with tights or leggings so my legs wouldn't freeze!

{photo via The Freckled Fox}

Lately stripes are a huge thing I just want really bad...maybe cuz they look cute on pregnant women? Who knows... either way, I like striped things and I think this shirt is adorable! There's lots of outfit potential with something like that in your maternity collection. Check out Emily's Maternity Series for more cute outfit ideas!

Well there you have five new places to look for inspiration in the maternity style department. I'm always looking for inspiration even though I rarely go out. It's always fun to see how other people are 'dressing their bump'. Check out my few outfit posts in the maternity department here.

Do you have fall maternity style ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.