Thursday, October 10, 2013

Fail | 4th of July Cream Cheese Pie


This year I was really excited about the 4th of July. It's one of my favorite holidays and I was in the mood to make holiday themed food. One of those items was a Blueberry & Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie. Unfortunately something went wrong in the ingredients and all I got was a bunch of runny soup instead of an actual pie. It had a great taste, but not a great texture or look. This may or may not be something I attempt again. We shall see!


Because the pie looked so horrible after I cut it I didn't even bother taking any photos of the not finished project. The pie wasn't wasted since we did eat it, but it wasn't the best. This photo was taken during the putting together of the pie. I was really excited about making it and really wish it had turned out better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.