Sunday, March 30, 2014

Bucket Listed | Have A Son


It's been awhile since I did a Bucket Listed post. I've just had so much going on that writing any posts at all has been difficult! I knew that when Little Man was born I would probably have less blogging time, but really the problem was my laptop crashed. I finally got it back though so I think I will have plenty of time for post writing! Yay!


Today's Bucket Listed Item: have a son! When I found out I was pregnant I knew right away that I wanted the baby to be a boy. I was the oldest in my family for a long time (until my older step brother came into the picture, but I was in my early twenties by that time). Being the oldest girl was hard and I didn't want to have a baby girl grow up without an older brother. I always wanted an older brother and for years I knew that when I had kids I wanted a son first.


Little Man is so precious and growing so fast! I cannot believe how quickly he is changing and how fast time is flying. He's getting close to three months old! It doesn't feel like it's been that long already. It is true that the older you get the quicker the years go by and that makes me a little sad. I have been taking great advantage of the video camera hubby got me for Christmas and recording little things LM does. Taking pictures is another huge thing for me as well. I don't want to forget a thing!

I'm so blessed to have such a good little boy. Generally speaking he doesn't cry unless he's hungry, sleepy or has a dirty diaper. He is the joy in my life and I'm so glad I have him!

1 comment:

  1. Aaawww... What sweet photos! He is so blessed to call you 'Mommy'! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.