This recipe goes by many names. Some call it Pluck It Cake, others call it Monkey Bread...I call it Cinnamon Roll Bites because that's what it looks & tastes like! I made this for breakfast last week for hubby & I. It was a huge hit and something I'd probably make again for us in the future as a breakfast.
1 (12oz or 16oz) can Grands! Buttermilk Biscuits
1/2 stick butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 Tablespoon butter
1 Tablespoon milk
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease a 8x8 glass baking dish.
3. On a cutting board cut each biscuit into 6 pieces. Place the pieces on the bottom of the greased pan. Start on one side and work towards the other. The bottom of the pan doesn't have to be completely filled with biscuits since they will expand in the oven.
4. Melt the butter. Stir in the brown sugar & cinnamon. Spread the mix over the top of the biscuits.
5. Bake in oven for 30 minutes.
6. While the bites are in the oven, mix together the powdered sugar, butter & milk. This will be the glaze.
7. Once the cake is finished cooking, pour the glaze over it and serve warm with a glass of milk!
~The idea to add glaze came from