This is a recipe I created awhile back. Hubby really enjoyed it, which was a good thing. It's pretty much a fancier version of baked potatoes! Seriously, that's it. We like ours with ranch on it, but of course you could use sour cream or something else as a 'sauce' of sorts. That's all up to you!
5 pieces of turkey bacon
1 large Tablespoon of butter
3 oz. sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
Ranch to taste
1. Wash the potatoes to get all the dirt off.
2. Microwave the potatoes 2-3 at a time for 5 minutes each. You'll want to be able to easily stick a fork into them.
3. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
4. Put the butter in a 9x13 pan. Stick it in the oven to melt.
5. While you're waiting on the pan go ahead and slice the potatoes.
6. When the butter is melted, pull the pan out and spread the sliced potatoes along the bottom of the pan.
7. Break the cooked bacon oven the potatoes. Sprinkle everything with salt and pepper. Lastly sprinkle on top the freshly grated cheese.
8. Bake the potatoes in the oven until the cheese is melted.
9. Pull out the pan and sprinkle it with ranch.
10. Serve hot or warm.
This post was featured on the Adorned From Above Blog Hop #61.
July 23, 2013.
This post was featured on the I Gotta Try That Link Party #61.
July 29, 2013.
This Post Was Shared!