Wednesday, January 2, 2013

NEW!!! The Great Blog Train Blog Hop!

All Aboard!


I am SO very excited to announce that I will be hosting The Great Blog Train Blog Hop on the first Wednesday of month from here on out! This is a BRAND NEW blog hop which was created by Angie @ God's Growing GardenMarci @ Stone Cottage Adventures and myself! We worked really hard all December to put together this blog hop and get everything prepared for this great adventure! I hope you will join us as we make new blogging friends!
 
Connect With Me (Blue Eyed Beauty Blog)



The Great Blog Train

 
A monthly blog hop departing from your online train station on the first Wednesday of every month!
 
About The Name & Blog Hop
The railway and trains helped build North America and brought people together. We also want this blog hop to bring people together -- we designed it so that nobody will be left out. Don't worry if you are late boarding this train! Even the caboose will be chugging down the tracks to new relationships because the very last entry will receive a feature next month!
 
RULES
1. In order to link up to "The Great Blog Train" you must first connect to the Locomotive. Please follow all 3 of the hosts by at least one of the following options: GFC, Twitter, Pinterest, Bloglovin, Linky, Networked Blogs, or Facebook. Then leave us a comment telling us how you followed so that we can come back & visit you! The hostesses are:
 
Angie
 
Marci
 
Helen
 
2. Now link up your family friendly blog to the train...please only use your homepage, NOT a specific post!
 
3. And last, but not least, connect to the boxcar in front of you (the blog in the linky just before you). Stop by that person's blog, have a look around and leave a comment letting them know that you stopped in!
 
Now that you have your ticket you are ready to board the rest of the train!
 
OPTIONAL: You may grab our "Great Blog Train" button and post it on your side bar or linky page. Also, feel free to spread the word! The more the merrier!!!
 
Blue Eyed Beauty Blog



NEXT MONTH
Each of the hostesses will featuring the "caboose blog" + several other blogs next month! I will be sharing the blogs I feature on this hop on the Pinterest board: Blogs I've Featured! Be sure to check that out!!!

Enjoy Your Travels!





Recive A Heads Up Next Month!
If you'd like me to email you next month when "The Great Blog Train" leaves the station, please let me know by leaving a comment below! OR email me at hjd_21 {at} yahoo {dot} com!
 
Thank you!!!

39 comments:

  1. So excited to link up :) Thank you for hosting, this is a great idea. I'll stop by your exercise encouragement blog, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome!! Thanks so much for visiting us for the first ride! :)

      Helen

      Delete
  2. Hey Helen!! Thanks for letting me know about the blog train!! I love the theme and its always great to meet new blog friends!!

    Happy New Year to you!!

    Nonny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the invite...I am excited about this new adventure for 2013.....Of course I have to be the first mess up...My photo did not post....let me know how to edit....Toooot toooot all aboard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I emailed Angie, who provides the code for this hop, and let her know about the photo not showing up. I'll let you know what she says as soon as I can!

      Helen

      Delete
    2. Hi! I talked to Angie about the image on your link. She said she could delete your link and have you reenter it if you'd like. She has another hop which she hosts and has had this happen a few times and isn't sure what the problem is or how to fix it. Sorry I can't offer much else! :(

      Helen

      Delete
  4. Following now and joining in the fun!

    www.dreamingisbelievingreally.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for inviting me to the blog train. I love finding new blogs to read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you're more than welcome! Thank you for linking up!!

      Helen

      Delete
  6. I'm all linked up. Thanks for the invite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning, Helen! 'So excited to be hosting with you today! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marci! I absolutely agree!! This is a fun new adventure for both of us!!

      Helen

      Delete
  8. Hey Helen,
    Thanks for the party. I'm following in GFC, G+, Pinterest and Facebook. Thanks for sharing at my party every week also. I really look forward to seeing what you have done each week.
    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debi you are the sweetest! I absolutely love your hop and I look forward to visiting it each week! :)

      Thank you for stopping by and linking up!

      Helen

      Delete
  9. New follower, love this idea... thanks for hosting!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·`¤... Jennifer
    http://jennsrandomscraps.blogspot.ca
    http://pinterest.com/jennp6

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenn! The idea was all Angie's! Marci & I just helped her get it all figured out and running! :)

      Helen

      Delete
  10. Hi there! I am following from the blog hop! Excited about It and all the cool new blogs!
    Mary

    theadventurewagon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Helen! Thanks so much for dropping by and inviting me...love your blog, btw! I'm trying to follow you via GFC, but the follow button isn't highlighting,so I'm unable to click it(I'll keep trying). In the meantime, I'll follow by way of your other connections.;-) I'm starting my link-up, "Doing You Well Wednesday" on Jan. 16th. Would love for you to drop by if you have time. Thanks again and have a blessed New Year!

    Michell @Prowess and Pearls
    http://www.prowessandpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the invite Michell! I will try my best to remember to stop by on the 16th! :)

      Helen

      Delete
  12. Following by GFC. All aboard!

    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick
    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy New Year!

    What a great hop! Thank you for the invite! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for the invite! I've been following you via GFC for-ever! ;) Happy New Year!
    http://dearwallet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay! Yes I've been folloing your blog for months as well and LOVE it! :) I'm so glad you took me up on the invitation!!

      Helen

      Delete
  15. Thanks for letting me know about this, it's awesome! I'm your newest follower. Please feel free to check out our blog and follow back if you'd like:) Have a great new year!
    The Real McCoy(s)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Thanks for following & taking me up on the invitation! :)

      Helen

      Delete
  16. Glad to link up. Loved your boards and am now following you on pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for hosting, Helen! I've been following you via GFC, God's Growing Garden via Twitter, and STA via e-mail! (:

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Helen! I am so excited about the blog hop! I had to wait until I got out of the station, and I felt ready to burst! Please keep me posted for when the next one comes around. I'm so stoked. I'm also glad that you gave us links to follow everyone. I go to Angie's blog, but I never realized that I didn't follow officially. :) Of course I do follow you and I am excited about reading Marci's too and of course checking out the other great blogs here. You are all awesome! :)

    Kelly http://heresmytakeonit.blogspot.com/

    KellysShining(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Following you all via GFC :)
    Sounds like a fun blog hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Please put me on the mailing list too Helen. epicmomblog@gmail.com
    Char

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.