Sunday, January 6, 2013

Guest Bloggers WANTED! {Closed}


Ladies I'm looking for guest bloggers!!! I will be getting married February 14th & would like to have as many posts as I can for the days of & after that for the month of February! I'm hoping many of you will take me up on this offer and have the opportunity to write for new readers & possibly gain new followers while you're at it! I know I've always enjoyed guest posting in the recent past & would love to offer that opportunity to you as well! This will help me, but in return help you too!

I'm looking for posts about:
~modest style: skirts, collarbone necklines, sleeves to the elbows or longer
~tips for prepping, stockpiling supplies, or even what you did or are doing to prepare for these winter months
~blogging tips...although if it's one I already wrote about that won't be shared so be sure to check here before submitting under this topic!
~DIY for home, health, beauty (NOT makeup), crafts, etc.
~posts about your favorite ways to spend cold winter days
~posts about home decor

PLEASE NO RECIPE POSTS! However, you CAN submit healthy recipes to Exercise Encouragement Group Blog {a side blog to BEB Blog} and I'd be more than happy to share it there!

Exercise Encouragement Group Blog
I'm also looking for people to submit recipes & tidbits to Exercise Encouragement Group Blog! Feel free to check out that info here. Submit a Tidbit here OR submit a healthy recipe here! Do you blog mostly about health & fitness? Or topics related to that? Get featured on Exercise Encouragement Group Blog! More info here!

Contact Me!
Let me know if you're interested by commenting below {PLEASE leave your email address so I can get in touch with you!!} OR by emailing me! Option two would actually be best, but if you do that please comment below since I sometimes get behind in emails and would then know to look for one from you!!!

Guest posts will need to be submitted for the month of February by the end of January so that I can have them all lined up and ready to go & won't have to worry about them as I enter the final weeks before the wedding! If you're interested in writing a post then NOW is the time! :)

What You Can Include
Okay so obviously guest posting is SO much more than writing up a tutorial or regular post. Start with a photo of yourself & an introduction to you & your blog (aka what you blog about, why you blog, etc.). Then share your tutorial/post, and finish with the links to any of your social media for your blog. ALL PHOTOS must be 800x600 or smaller. I can & will resize, but of course I want you to have the opportunity to write the post yourself so have away! Please email the HTML code for your post and I'll let you know your date. Slots are First Come, First Serve!

How Many Bloggers?
I have a minimum of 21 slots open for guest posts! Basically it's first come first serve. If I have more than 21 people contact me I will of course open up more days...but that is a lot so we'll see how things go from here!

New To Guest Blogging?
Not a problem!!! Just leave me a comment below and I'll walk you through the process! :) It's easy and fun & totally a great way to gain new exposure for you blog!!!

Slots Taken
I would like to have more than 21 Bloggers! Yes I know that's a huge amount, but it's a totally reachable goal! As I get the HTML codes from you who are guest blogging I will be updating this list below so you know what days are open, etc. Slots are first come first serve! So as soon as I get your HTML code I'll give you a date & time! That way you can prepare a post to go out on the same day to direct your readers here to see what you're writing about!

February 8th: Myrna & Joye @ The Busy Bee's
Thank you ladies!!!
I can't wait to see how this goes!
This Post Was Shared!

25 comments:

  1. Hi Helen! Congrats on the upcoming wedding! I've been married since June 2009 and it really is wonderful to be able to share a home with your best friend.

    I would love to offer a guest post or two on Blue Eyed Beauty!

    I specialize in writing about wildlife, connecting children to nature, and wild game recipes. I could customize the post to meet your needs.

    If you're interested, please email me at: mchappelow@beingathomebynature.com

    Good luck getting guest bloggers!
    Mary Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely interested in guest posting!

    Marilyn
    4you-withlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well congratulations Helen! I am so excited for you. Can't wait to see pictures and all that good stuff. Wish I could help out on a blog but my plate is running over right now. Take care and again, congrats!
    Hugs,
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's quite alright! I totally understand, seeing as I'm in a busy boat myself! lol.

      Helen

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on your up coming marriage! I remember the month or so before hand becoming a whirl-wind of activity and a little stress!

    I would love to write a guest post for you.
    We mostly write about home-school learning, crafts and Bible lessons with my Little Mister. Not sure if that is exactly what you are looking for.

    E-mail me if you are interested:
    dobbs2plemons@gmail.com

    Be blessed,
    Julie @ Hey Mommy, Chocolate Milk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for your wedding! You know I'd love to do a guest post. I'm not sire on what yet but I've got a few ideas. Just let me know when! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Helen, first, congrats on getting married, that's amazing! I'd love to guest post.
    My email is Chantal1127@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds great, e-mail me a date and i'm all in!

    Erica
    ericabodker@ericastartwalking.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love to guest post for you! I'm interested in fitness and nutrition-email me and let me know what the best topic would be: Atkersonfamily@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice initiative..

    megha
    http://meghafashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're getting married!!! Awesome! Could I possibly guest post about "how to" thrifting/providing tips and showing pics of favorite finds? Let me know if that works for you and congrats, Helen!!! I bet you will be a gorgeous bride!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've sent you an email. Looking forward to hearing from you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd like to! I have no idea how, nor what to write about! But I would love to!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. CONGRATULATIONS again! Helen, if you're a blogger short, let me know. I would so love to help out.. But! as you know, I've just started a new chapter of my own and I really need to keep my head above water there.. so, if the time comes and you don't have enough bloggers, let me know. I've been aching to try an outfit post! However, if you have enough, that's more than perfectly alright. (:

    the girl writes @ hotmail . com (no spaces)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Helen,
    Congratulations!!! Have lots of fun and enjoy this time. I hope that you got some people from the party to guest host. Thanks so much for sharing at Wednesday's Adorned From Above Blog Hop.
    Debi and Charly @ Adorned From Above
    Melanie @ Keep It Simple and Fun

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, Helen! I love to help you out and guest post. I could do it about cold, winter day activities! Never guess posted before so email me with any details on how I can help! Thanks!

    Congrats on the wedding by the way! My parent's 28th anniversary is Feb 14th! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi! I would love to do a guest post on something in the home decor field! Also emailing you!

    Jenna @ www.rainonatinroof.com

    rainonatinroof01@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am interested! I'll send you an email now! www.greeneggsandgoats.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello! I came across your post and if you still are needing guest bloggers I would love to fill a spot! I am new to guest blogging and would love to try it out! I create DIY cosmetics; scrubs, soaps and herbal mixtures.
    I will email you and see if you are still needing help!

    www.sabbaticalsoapbox.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a blessed reason to be away from your blog for a while. I wish you and your husband all the best! I would love to be a guest blogger if you still have any openings. I will email you with some ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey Helen,
    I hope you get some guest bloggers. I wish I could help. Have fun on your honeymoon. Thanks so much for sharing at Wednesday's Adorned From Above Blog Hop.
    Debi and Charly @ Adorned From Above
    Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures
    Nichi @ The Mandatory Mooch

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on the upcoming wedding. I sure hope you find enough guest bloggers. I am sorry I can't help out but I am excited to hear all about your wedding when you return! And thanks for sharing on We Made That!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would love to do a guest post for you. You can email me at paulski166@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.