So it's been a few weeks, but here is yet another DELICIOUS dinner recipe that really doesn't take too terribly long to put together and doesn't take long to bake either!
2 Tablespoons butter
1 6 oz. can tomato paste
1/2 cup your favorite spaghetti sauce
1 can crescent rolls
2 cheese sticks
2 cups of meat (chicken, beef, Italian sausage)
8 oz. of cheese, shredded (Swiss, Cheddar, Colby)
1 4 oz. can sliced mushrooms, drained
or anything else you want!
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Put the butter into a 10 inch skillet. Pop in the oven until the butter is melted enough to coat the entire bottom of the pan.
3. While the skillet is in the oven mix together the tomato paste and spaghetti sauce to create your pizza sauce.
4. Unroll the crescent rolls and spread on the bottom and sides of the skillet.
5. Pull apart each roll of string cheese into thirds. Place along very edge of the skillet crust. Cover with the top edge of the crescent rolls to create a stuffed crust.
5. Spread the sauce over the crescent rolls, avoiding the 'stuffed crust' edges.
6. Add all your toppings except for the cheeses. The cheese should be topped last, see next step.
7. Sprinkle the top of your pizza with Parmesan. Cover the top of the pizza with the remaining cheeses.
8. Bake the entire pizza in the oven for 10 minutes.
More Cooking For 2 Recipes to Try!