Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Exercise Week 4

Again I've had a pretty lazy exercise week. Two in a row now, but I'm hoping to better this next week. I've decided I hate the squats challenge, but I want to see it through. I got lost on which day I was on so I aimed for 100 squats each day this week... obviously I missed a few days, but that was the goal.

Wednesday April 16th: nothing.
Thursday April 17th: nothing.
Friday April 18th: 150 squats.
Saturday April 19th: nothing.
Sunday April 20th: 50 squats.
Monday April 21st: 100 squats.
Tuesday April 22nd: 100 squats, 2 sets of 20 ab lounge.
Wednesday April 23rd: 50 squats, 2/20 ab lounge.

Related Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.