1 stick butter
4 Tablespoons cocoa powder
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
3/4 cup flour
1/2 cup chopped nuts
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Melt the butter in a microwave safe bowl for 2 minutes on high.
3. Stir in the cocoa powder, sugar, and vanilla. Whip in the eggs.
4. Stir in the flour until well mixed. Add in the nuts and chocolate chips.
5. Grease an 8x8 glass pan. Pour the brownie mixture into the pan.
6. Bake for 30 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven. Let them cool 10-15 minutes before cutting, don't wait until they're completely cooled, but don't cut right away so they won't crumble.
8. Serve with a glass of cold milk.
-These are good a few days after they are baked. Just heat them up in the microwave for about 20 seconds to have them tasting almost fresh baked!