I love Frozen Yogurt! I recently decided to try and make my own. I looked up a lot of recipes, but the main one I used for reference was from Poor Girl Eats Well. The first attempt was peppermint flavor because I love peppermint. Unfortunately, that attempt flopped. Peppermint and honey do not taste good together! My second attempt was the berry flavor. Let me just say it is amazing!
4-5 Tablespoons of lemon juice
1 16 oz. container of plain yogurt, which has been in the freezer 2 hours
1 cup of frozen blueberries
1 cup of frozen strawberries
2 Tablespoons of water
1/2 cup of sugar
1. In a blender place the yogurt and lemon juice. Blend.
2. Add in the blueberries and strawberries.
3. In a microwave safe bowl put the water and sugar. Microwave for 30 seconds. Stir until sugar is melted.
4. Once the sugar is melted pour it into the blender with the yogurt mix. Blend again.
5. Pour the yogurt mix into two separate fairly shallow containers and freeze. I put my mix in the freezer for three hours and then stirred it up and served myself a bowl because I couldn't wait any longer.